Monday, June 23, 2008

Bunny Goes to Berkeley Marina

This is our third photo adventure and I thought we would shake things up a trip to Berkeley Marina, instead of more food places, though food is oh-so-good. Besides, it was a beautiful day. You could smell the wild anise. It's the yellow flowering plant you can see in the background of some of the pictures.

I went with my friend Angie who participated in the 2008 AIDS/ LifeCycle. This means that she biked 545 miles in 7 days and is a biking pro. Me, not so much.

In fact, I spent most of the time riding in Angie's saddle bag. It protected me from the wind or else, I would get blown away. That was how windy it was. Brrr.



We took a gander at the sights...






and the squirrels. They're everywhere! And I tried to talk to them and share with them the wonders of domesticated life, but they didn't care to listen. They did really like our bicycles, though.




Cheers,
The Goth Bunny


No comments: